How many Emotes do you need?
Due to the recent demand for emotes and community feedback on the quality of emotes, I will be increasing the price for emotes from $15 per emote to $25 per emote. Making all emotes a higher quality across the board as appose to making different sets of quality versus cost. All emotes will receive the same amount of time and effort. With the turnout time being within the month of beginning the process, started when the down-payment is received. Making sure that the emote(s) are completed within that month. Anyone choosing the "New" Affiliate Bundle will need to provide proof that they are a new affiliate, as this package is for brand new twitch affiliates only.
Yes, I need Emotes..............$25 per Emote.
"New" Affiliate Bundle......(3 emotes, $45)
Emote Re-Skins ...(Past Commissions Only)
Emote Fixes..... (Past Commissioners Only)
Please number the emotes with each discretion. Be ready to provide any image examples.
Sub Badge Description
Please either link an example image or be ready to reply with example images.
Bit Badge Discription
If you have different 'items' for your badges, be sure to state what how many are that 'item.'
Terms of Payment Agreement
- Commissions will NOT be started until a Down-payment has been received unless discussed with the Artist to extend the payment's due date.
-If the commissioner fails to pay within 3-days of the invoice being sent, the commission request form will be terminated and a new form must be sent in.
- It is the commissioner's responsibility to keep track of their emails. CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDERS!
-Down-payments are HALF the commissions' TOTAL and can be calculated a rough estimate by using the prices on the website.
- Quarter-payments options can be discussed with the Artist if the TOTAL price is above $200.
Do NOT send a Request Form if you have insufficient funds or do not have a PayPal!
- Extensions of Down-payments can be NO LONGER than 5-days. Failing to pay within those 5-days will resault in termination of the request form and a new form must be sent in.
- Sending a Request Form states to the Artist that you understand the Terms of Payment and have no questions.
Yes, I understand the terms and have no questions for the Artist.